Psychedelic Coloring Page #1

In an effort to bring more varied content to my blog, I've decided to publish one of my coloring page designs. It's a style I developed over 20 years ago while on my first LSD experience and it led me to become more free-flowing less restrictive in drawing. These designs are suitable for printing and intended for an eventual full coloring book that I am working on but thought it would be cool to share. It would be incredible to see what you guys do with it so come back and share your coloring skills! While I have no problems with anyone downloading, using, or sharing this on any platform, I would greatly appreciate if you can make sure to credit me and link back to ALTRUSIANGRACE.COM. Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join AGM and become a Patron!

The Most Viewed Articles: