Chemtrail Gallery



I've just added a new page for people to check out the numerous chemtrail photos I've taken in Wisconsin. I'll be adding more as they happen in order to try and document this phenomena. Activity seems to have picked up in the last couple months and we need more people to become aware of this problem. Whether you think chemtrails are part of a population control agenda or merely a preservation and conservation issue with our beautiful skies - the fact remains that this needs to be addressed by our representatives in government and those involved in mainstream media. I have more to say on this subject but for now I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Click the Chemtrail Gallery page to the left or click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join AGM and become a Patron!

The Most Viewed Articles: