Into The Float Tank

"In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended."

- John C. Lilly

So my UFO research is leading me further into the realms of consciousness study and I am drawn into participating myself. This seems only logical considering the paths I am traveling. I have some ideas about what I want to do and what I want to accomplish but that's just a basic and vague starting point. 

In less than two weeks I will embark upon my first float tank sensory deprivation experience. It will be a 60 minute session this time and if it seems a fruitful event I will continue this avenue for the time being, increasing my time in the tank if I can afford it financially. After gaining some experience, I would like to work with some Galantamine supplements while floating in order to induce lucid dreaming. Is there anyone who has tried this? Does anyone have any suggestions for me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join AGM and become a Patron!

The Most Viewed Articles: