Chemtrail Video and Photos

I wanted to share some chemtrail photos I've taken throughout 2016 along with video I shot in October.

Chemtrails are real and I'm not afraid to use the term. I don't care if I'm ridiculed. The aircraft that we have in this modern age are equipped with extremely efficient engines that barely even leave condensation trails. I'm not going to get into a big rant here as I just want to present documentation that I've gathered myself. So, let the evidence speak for itself...MIC DROP.



Photos I've taken over the past year:













Books that I currently recommend: 
The Persistent Illusion

Links to my books:

The Book Of Psychedelic Magick And Philosophy: A Poetic And Personal Construct Of An Alternative Magick System
Waking Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join AGM and become a Patron!

The Most Viewed Articles: